- Detailed update regarding our locations in Italy and India – March 25, 2020
- About the importance of packaging industry for food products – March 25, 2020
- Business Continuity – March 18, 2020
- Contingency Plan – March 13, 2020
- Status Quo at our Location in Bolzano Vicentino / Italy – March 12, 2020
- Statement concerning Supply Chain for raw materials from China and South Korea -March 4, 2020
- Transmission of viruses via contact with printing ink is unlikely – February 26, 2020
March 25, 2020
About the importance of packaging industry for food and pharmaceutical products
As packaging industry for food and pharmaceutical products is absolutely vital, we would like to share with you the following statements of different organisations which shows the significance of that industry for us human beings especially in the current situation.
Packaging Ink Joint Industry Task Force (PIJITF)
The PIJITF represents the members of the food packaging supply chain that are concerned with the application of printing inks onto food contact materials and their subsequent use.
Please see the cross-industry statement of PIJITF regarding COVID-19: “The packaging supply chain for food and pharmaceutical products is essential to maintain security of supply”.
EuPIA is the European Printing Ink Association and was founded in 2003 as a division of CEPE, the European Council of the Paint, Printing Ink and Artists’ Colours Industry. EuPIA represents the interests of the European manufacturers of printing inks and related products.
NAPIM is a trade association for the manufacturers of printing inks and supplier industries
whose purpose is to provide information and assistance to its members to better manage their businesses.
CISA is the Nation’s risk advisor, working with partners to defend against today’s threats and collaborating to build more secure and resilient infrastructure for the future.