We want to keep you updated about the current situation at hubergroup regarding the Coronavirus (Covid 19). Therefor we provide all relevant statements and informations on the next pages.
If you have any further questions you don’t find an answer on the following pages, you can write a mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Statement about current situation – November 13, 2020
- Supply chain situation in India – September 10, 2020
- Detailed update regarding our locations in Italy – March 25, 2020
- About the importance of packaging industry for food products – March 25, 2020
- Business Continuity – March 18, 2020
- Contingency Plan – March 13, 2020
- Status Quo at our Location in Bolzano Vicentino / Italy – March 12, 2020
- Statement concerning Supply Chain for raw materials from China and South Korea -March 4, 2020
- Transmission of viruses via contact with printing ink is unlikely – February 26, 2020
In these days many European countries have to handle a second lockdown due to Covid-19 pandemic.
Therefore, we want to renew our statement from the first lockdown phase, that thanks to our global supplier network we are still able to keep up our supply chain.
Further we want to state that our contingency plan, installed early this year, is still in place and we have even tightened it. To guarantee the safety of our employees and customers is our top priority.
We want to thank again all our partners and customers to collaborate so closely to get through this pandemic together as good as possible.